Start a new topic

Why is customer support abysmal?

I've had tickets open since mid-may without a single answer, what's going on?

6 people have this problem

Same

2 people like this
I'm really confused and concerned about this company now. Lisa emailed me a return label on June 10th and said they'd send me a replacement. Checked USPS and was delivered on the June 13th. Never heard anything so I emailed her again on the June 19th, just requesting a refund, and NOTHING, zero response. Anyone else having issues?

1 person likes this

Seems they'll respond to you just fine unless you want a refund. I'm losing my patience with this. I figure they can either issue me a refund or I do a chargeback and they can eat the fee while I'm at it. My mClassic simply doesn't work like it's supposed to. For $100, I better like it and it better work, and neither is the case here.

1 person likes this
Yeah, it's really discouraging. I really wanted to like this, but customer service and quality aren't there for the price tag.

1 person likes this

Even more surprising that no one is engaging.

1 person likes this

This is the worst ever, payed 120 euros for the device. No response and not delivered. What the actual fuck.

1 person likes this

Nope, nothing. There was an update that it was shipped on june 10....After that it just got worse, mails got ignored etc. 

1 person likes this

Did you pay with paypal? If so use buyer protection

1 person likes this

Thanks bro, ill be on it right now. I totally forgot about it !Thankyou.

1 person likes this

They must be out of business.  I sent in a unit for RMA and it was received on 1 June.  Since then I cannot get any answers or updates.  

1 person likes this
Well.. apparently my mclassic shipped out of their UK warehouse to India on the 7th of July but I haven't received a tracking number and they haven't been responding to my messages on the order as well :/

1 person likes this

Well I hope not for them but still.

1 person likes this
Add me to the list, they've been MIA on me since the end of May, my device just quit working and it was three days old. Going to request a return and chalk this up to a gimmick.

1 person likes this

Same. Not going to buy anything else from Marseille in future if they can't be bothered to respond to their niche consumer base.

1 person likes this

To be honest Henry is trying hard.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment